Press Resources & Visits

Journalists and foreign correspondents can apply online for accreditation to exercise their profession within Rwanda, using our e-services system.


For film production, Rwanda is a non-carnet country. Please note a permit is required to fly a drone recreationally or commercially in Rwanda, which must be applied for in advance. See our facts section for more information.


Please address any queries, requests for assistance or media support to communications@rdb.rw


UK media and travel trade should contact us via The PC Agency : rwanda@pc.agency