Our national carrier since 2002, RwandAir is one of the safest and fastest-growing airlines on the African continent.
Based out of Kigali International Airport, RwandAir’s young and state-of-the-art fleet flies to an increasing number of cities within Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States. Kamembe International Airport, in the south west, also has scheduled flights.
London and Brussels flights are on an Airbus A330, which features onboard-wifi, and flat-bed seats in Business Class.
A hub at the heart of Africa, Kigali International Airport serves tourism, and the export of goods and is transforming Kigali into a trade and logistics platform.
- Four Boeing 737-800NGs (Economy, Business)
- One Boeing 737-700NG (Economy, Business)
- One Boeing 737-800SF (Cargo Freight)
- Two CRJ900NG (Economy, Business)
- Two Bombardier Q-400NG (Economy, Business)
- Two Airbus A330s (Economy, Premium Economy, Business)
RwandAir and Qatar Airways have a comprehensive codeshare agreement offering travelers more choice, enhanced service, and greater connectivity to more than 65 destinations across Africa and the rest of the world.
- International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the benchmark for global safety management in airlines
- IATA’s Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO)
SKYTRAX’s 2022 World Airline Awards
- Best Airline Staff in Africa – for the second time in a row.
- Best Cabin Crew in Africa
- Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness in Africa.